WLED gets disabled with no connection

• I have WLED setup on a wifi plug so that when my TV is powered on/off so do my LEDs. What I see in the logs is that wled gets disabled after a few attempts in Hyperion.

Code
    2022-09-05T23:24:23.144Z [LEDDEVICE|First LED Hardware instance] (WARNING) wled restoring state failed with error: 'Operation canceled'
    2022-09-05T23:26:00.268Z [LEDDEVICE|First LED Hardware instance] (WARNING) Previous line repeats 1 times
    2022-09-05T23:26:00.269Z [LEDDEVICE|First LED Hardware instance] (ERROR) Device disabled, device 'wled' signals error: 'Storing device state failed with error: 'Operation canceled''
    2022-09-05T23:27:01.621Z [LEDDEVICE|First LED Hardware instance] (WARNING) wled restoring state failed with error: 'Operation canceled'
    2022-09-05T23:28:20.572Z [LEDDEVICE|First LED Hardware instance] (ERROR) Device disabled, device 'wled' signals error: 'Storing device state failed with error: 'Operation canceled''
    2022-09-05T23:28:34.961Z [LEDDEVICE|First LED Hardware instance] (ERROR) Device disabled, device 'wled' signals error: 'Power-on request failed with error: 'Operation canceled''
    2022-09-05T23:28:34.962Z [LEDDEVICE|First LED Hardware instance] (WARNING) Failed switching device wled ON
    2022-09-05T23:38:00.594Z [LEDDEVICE|First LED Hardware instance] (ERROR) Device disabled, device 'wled' signals error: 'Storing device state failed with error: 'Operation canceled''

At the moment if i toggle "LED Output" off and on in the dashboard this allows the LEDS to start working again, how can i force it to continue to try to reconnect and not get disabled?

• I was able to resolve this by adding Hyperion integration into home assistant.

Powering off tv powers off the wifi plug, the led output in hyperion is also turned off

Tv turns on, wifi plug turns on, wait 30 seconds for wled to connect to my wifi, led output in hyperion turned on.

• Offizieller Beitrag

johnsnow Zero retries means zero retires :)

Default is 12 retries with a pause of 15s. This is 3 minutes.
    If your WLED is not there in 3 minutes after you switched on the plug (which I assume starts the TV and WLED), there is likely a different issue... Maybe you just increase the retry time interval time for the moment.

For your HA solution, you might want to disable "Autostart" for the WLED device.
    Then the WLED device is not even opened after Hyperion starts up and will not run into an error.
    When HA triggers the open, the WLED devices gets started.

Note: The configuration element is shown when settings level is advanced or expert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!