Advice placement led

• Hello goodfolk

I am planning a led-setup and I was wondering if you guys and so kind to share your opinions.

I wanted to use my LG C2 77 inch in combination with hyperion and piccap so the leds can match what is being displayed. I had this setup on my previous TV however due to some mistake on my part,( I moved the power supply and for some reason the wires melted and shorted the leds with some burning as a consequence) I am a bit nervous on putting the leds on the screen directly.

So my solution is to create a wooden frame behind the screen which almost match the TV size minus 3 cm on each side. Would the led effects still be significant if the leds are placed on the outside of the frame so around the frame (red lines in attachment). Or should I make the frame stand around 5 cm from the wall and face the leds towards the wall? (blue lines in the attachment)

I will attach some screenshots to make it clearer. The red lines would dictate around the frame and blue lines would be the 5 cm from the wall frame.

The second screenshot is the total room setup. The vertical column beside the tv will be plexiglass being hold in place by a wooden frame with sk6812 NW 60 Led strips behind it. The plexiglass is 3MM thick and lets 32% light pass through according to specs.

Any suggestions are welcome!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!