version 2.0.14 is released (a few days ago )
Hyperion's November release is not too big, but provides you with the latest updates and fixes.
If you have installed hyperion.ng via our apt-repo you can update it with:
As backups are ALWAYS a good choice:
PLEASE BE PATIENT AND MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE UPGRADING! MAYBE YOUR CONFIG WILL NOT CORRECTLY MIGRATED!!
- New color processing settings: Saturation gain and brightness/value gain.
They allow compensating washed out HDR colors on LEDs (#822, #1092, #1142 partially).
- New languages: Catalan & Greek
- USB Capture: Support 3D processing for MJPEG
- Forwarding: Support flat-/proto buffer input
- Adalight: HyperSerial support (High speed protocol by awawa-dev) and
support device feedback, show statistics provided by HyperSerial (modified by Lord-Grey) sketch
- AtmoOrb: Firmware image for Particle/Photon
- Serial LED-devices: Ability to select standard Baud rates, as well as defining a custom one
- LED-devices: Do not switch-off device, if background effect is configured and will kick-in soon
- USB-Grabber: Fixed a SEGFAULT when compiled on Ubuntu Server 22.04
- USB Grabber: Fixed memory leak when transforming MJPEG
- ImageResampler: Apply only half crop for 3D to maintain crop ratio
- Remote Control: Update Color calibration values when calibration settings were saved
- Fixed Smoothing got out of sync when saving configuration
- Smoothing: Removed "outputrate" as duplicate to update frequency
- Queue LED-device on/off signals
- UI: Correctly lookup current Instance Name
- Fixed AtmoOrb firmware image