Piccap On/Off

• WebOS piccap+Hyperion(both on tv), WLED, hue, home assistant. I’m noob. I want to be able turn on/off all Hyperion lights with one button. When it comes to WLED strip I have no problem it’s instantly change override option and I can easily turn on/off Hyperion and switch any mode with one click on my hue dimmer switch connected to home assistant. However I have problems with official hue bridge and 6 bulbs connected to it. I can not take control back while Hyperion and piccap is on. There is option in home assistant which is turn it off but turn it back to bright white not to sync with Hyperion. Then I was looking for another way and find pic-cap on/off remote app that on brew which do exactly what I need by pressing lunch button in home brew app but that’s a joke right? How to bind it to anything? I thought with this app I can bind button on my remote and then integrate it in to HA using IR remote or even have it in HA but no there is no any explanation for humans! “Binds the Rakuten button on the remote“ Even google have no idea what Rakuten button is… Here also no discussion about it. Maybe I can force to stop sync with hue brige? Now even if I press stop button in Philips hue app Hyperion takes control back almost instantly. I’m looking for any way to take control of light and then be able to sync it back easily . I already regret buying hue rather than go with WLED bulbs. Sure there is simple solution please help.

• Lord-Grey

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • Well it does but when I do it within home assistant it does off and I can take back control but when I turn it on back it goes bright white while hue app shows syncing and only restart of tv brings Hyperion hue sync back. Maybe I should reinstall Hyperion or try hyper hdr instead but it works so well and my problem sounds so simple. Additional frustration cost me that app piccap on/off remote which is sounds like a solution cos it does exactly what I need but there is no any explanation how to bind it to anything…

• Not every remote control has the Rakuten button, some have a different name.

Asturel has published something on Discord openLGTV or in his git where you can use the color buttons.

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

• Got it, yes there some lg tv remotes has racuten button when I have ”movie” button instead and of course it just search for a movies. And you can not reprogram in official way. I can buy another remote which has this button. However racuten isn’t available in my region and TV is locked has region lock I already tried even with VPN, root, firmware form Korean official site another countries just doesn’t appear in region settings so I afraid even if I buy new remote with racuten button on it it may just don’t work or do same thing as my current remote cos it could be just same remotes with different paint on it and difference is TV itself.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!