Some of the LED lights be flickering when the screen changes colours which is really annoying

• i have ESP 8266 WS2812B and for some reason the LED lights flicker sometimes when the screen is changing.... which is really annoying and i odnt know how to fix...

The led lights dont flicker when im not screen grabbing btw, the led lights work just fine its the software itself that causes them to flicker sometimes when the screen changes colour in certain places, very annoying.

• I'm seeing very slight flickering of WS2801 LEDs on the Rainbow Swirl effect for example whereas usually I'm unable to notice the transition of colours. It doesn't happen all the time. This is with 2.0.14 on Pi 2. Not sure if this was a result of upgrading from 2.0.13, but if I get time I can try to revert to that version to test. Having the grabber enabled or not doesn't make any difference to it.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!