I am planning to begin my Hyperion journey with my TV. The goal is to have that controlled by a Raspberry Pi 4 (that I already have), that would capture all the HDMI signal with a splitter + capture device. I also plan to add a Home Assistant on this pi (I am already familial with) to add more controls for normal lighting. But I have multiple questions to be sure I am not doing anything wrong.
I plan to buy these leds : https://fr.aliexpress.com/item…9374126.96.36.1995a2e0eNcvmkE , 4 meters are required for my TV. Questions :
- Are they good ? Would you recommend them ?
- Can the pi 4 deliver enough power for 4x60 of those leds ?
Regarding HDMI capture :
- What is the best device I should use for this ?
- What should I be careful of when choosing those things ?
- Could you recommend me some ?
Regarding the pi 4 :
- Will it be fast enough to deliver a fast signal to all those leds without to much desync with the image ? Could it lag sometimes ?
- What if I add other services like Home Assistant that can be a bit heavy ?
- If not, what are the alternative solutions ?
- The pi will be always on and it's the room I sleep in. Noise is a problem, so I guess a fanless solution is better. Is there cases that would work well without the pi overheating ?
Last questions :
- Am I missing something ? Is there other things to buy or other advices you could give me for a better result ?
- What are common mistakes ?
Thanks in advance and have a great day. Thanks for any answer.