LED's freezing whilst trying to calibrate colours

• Hi,

When I run the 'colour calibration wizard' whilst trying to match the LED colours with the screen, within seconds the LED's freeze and I'm unable to make any further changes (also happens in remote control)...at the same time Hyperion goes off line. I've got a screen connected to the Raspberry Pi and the system is still running though and I'm able to 'reboot' at the command prompt to bring it all back up again.

Any thoughts in what I'm doing wrong? I'm running 358 SK6812 RGBW LED's.

Snapshot of my system info below.

Thanks in advance!

Chris.

• Try to lower the "click/update rate".

Hyperion currently has problems, if too many requests are issued via API...

This is a known issue.

Many thanks! Please excuse my ignorance: where do I find the "click/update rate"?

I read the link to the known issue with interest. It seems this is the same problem but I note that I can replicate the fault within seconds rather than minutes. I'm unable to get through the first colour (white) most of the time.

Apart from that, I love Hyperion.... Thanks!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Please excuse my ignorance: where do I find the "click/update rate"?

I meant: "Do not click that often/quick or move around the cursor on the color-selector"

Every click or move creates a request....

• I meant: "Do not click that often/quick or move around the cursor on the color-selector"

Every click or move creates a request....

Ah OK! ..... will give it a go.... Thank you :)

Hi - I just tried tip-toeing around the colour-selector - I took it really slow and did not drag the cursor but it still froze whilst on White..... do you know if there're any workarounds to colour calibration? Many thanks.

Hi - I just tried tip-toeing around the colour-selector - I took it really slow and did not drag the cursor but it still froze whilst on White..... do you know if there're any workarounds to colour calibration? Many thanks.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von CMJ () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by CMJ into this post.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!