No Video Signal when input is HDR

• Hello All!

I just finished my hyperion setup and everything seemed to be working fine. Then I switched my signal to a HDR signal and suddendly my Raspberry Pi is getting no input to display. The live video feed is blank. When I switch back to regular 4K content the live feed is there and the LEDs display as expected. I am using the Gofanco Prophacy gaming splitter which allows me to enable HDR to SDR. This should solve the issue but it is not. I have tried everything I can think of and in researching I am unable to find anyone else having this issue. I have attached a picture of what it looks like when its pushing a 4K signal vs when it is not. PLEASE HELP!! This is the last piece and my setup will be finished! Thanks!

• Important Notes

- Only HDMI output #4 supports HDR to SDR enhancement

- Downscaling to 720p and 480p is not supported

- Does NOT support resolution downscaling from 4K @60Hz 4:2:2 to 1080p

- YCbCr 4:2:2 downscaling is not supported

- Frame rate conversion (e.g., 60Hz to 24Hz) is not supported

Have you sent the signal to the display and not to the grabber, is there a picture?

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pclin ()

• So I am using HDMI 4 with downscaling turned on

I do have it set to 720P as the resolution on the pi so do I need to set it to 1080P? I assume a Pi 3B+ should be able to handle that right?

So I am using a splitter and it does go to the projector just fine. It happens when my Series X goes to HDR. I also tried running HBO Max and as soon as Black Adam starts it goes blank. The game may be at 4K@60Hz but not the movie.

If Frame rate conversion is not supported this will never work for PS5 or Xbox. Is that correct?

Thank you for your help on this!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!