LED strip layout / LED count

• How to count leds in Hyperion 0

1. Option #1 (0) 0%
    2. Option #2 (0) 0%
    3. Option #3 (0) 0%

Im confused about proper LED layout settings in Hyperion. Check my image for details.

Option #1:

Option #2:

Option #3:

Which one is correct in terms of Hyperion settings for vertical and horizontal leds count?

The problem is that on my setup I can't perfectly align leds to colors (position) on the screen. It's ok on right/top sides and start to shift on left and bottom slightly.

I've mounted my led strips like on #1/#2 pictures. For #3 I have a question — if Hyperion expect this layout, what about corner? Its missed?

• Lord-Grey

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • Lord-Grey

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • All 3 options work. If there is no LED in the corner, this is usually not noticeable, unless the edge gap is too large and the distance between the LED and the wall is very small.

The layout in Hyperion must match your installation.

Counting begins at the top left.

Reverse direction should be avoided.

If you don't have any LED in the corners you can adjust Edge Gap.

I prefer the bottom middle as a starting point (5 stripes parts), Screenshot LED-Layout-65

regards pclin

• Thank you for your answer. Ive decided to recheck my led layout and found the issue. I have a gap of 1 led on connection point and ive missed something about it - gap counts as led in total leds count as well as in bottom leds count. Corner gap in your example helped a bit to better understand the layout settings. Now i have perfect match for led position and colors on screen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!