Hi everyone. I'm beginner to hyperion. I want to make ambilight , but I don 't know what to order yet.
I want to make ambilight on TCL 65P725.
- TCL 65P725 smart TV with hyperion_android_grabber (in the hall)
- android console A 95 XF 3 Air 8K 4 GB RAM with hyperion_android_grabber (in the hall)
- PC linux/windows (always on, in the bedroom)
- local area network with WI-FI (all devices on lan)
I want to order:
4.6 meters (5m) LED strip WS281*60 led/metr;
100w power supply;
arduino for ambilight;
I have a few questions:
- how much does the picture differ when using a 30 led and 60 duv led strip?
- is the WS2813 or WS2815 LED strip suitable for the project (it has 4pin vs 3pin)?
- which LED strip is better to make?
- will hyperion grabber on my TV be able to work normally with these characteristics of LED (total 279 LED) and TV (2GB RAM )?
- can I connect arduino without a USB cable (wifi/bluetooth)?
- if not, which USB cable to use so that there is no interference (the distance between TV and PC is about 4 meters and there is a cable with electricity nearby)?
- do I need an HDMI grabber if I use hyperion_android_grabber.apk
- how different are the backlight delays with hyperion_android_grabber and HDMI grabber?
- can I use my linux PC as hyperion_server?
- can I use my Windows PC as hyperion_server?
- where can I find a manual for installing hyperion server on a linux PC
Advise the best scheme for ambilight to work in all modes with TV, PC, android box.
If this is impossible or very difficult, then what is the best scheme for ambilight with android box?
Sorry for my english.