Help for my complex setup / buy a new hdmi splitter?

• Hi everyone

Sooo i really need your experts help here.. Im stuck and can't figurer out the issue is..
    Couple months ago my hdmi splitter died , so i thought well let me get a (8K 60Hz HDR Splitter HDMI 4k 120Hz) from AliExpress and then it finally arrived.. what i thought was gonna be a plug and play and happy hour turned to be a nightmare..

So HyperHDR has no problem grabbing PS5 signal (hdcp 2.2 or 2.3) thumbs up! :)
    But the google tv is an another history... I have tried to switch ports and tried every different combination with ports but nothing helps.. AND IT WAS WORKING BEFORE
    Funny thing is that , when i was testing i got it to work , but it was the only source (ps5 hdmi was plugged out from the hdmi matrix switch) so i thought it was not a hdcp issue?

Right now the asus CU4K30 cant find signal for google tv but only ps5 (see picture for overview)

So my setup is:
    - Debian running with HyperHDR 19 (latest)
    - Source : PS5 and google tv
    - Video grabber Asus CU4K30

My goal is that i can run 120 hz on the ps5 and projector and get my wleds to project the color to my canvas..

So any help or suggestion for hw is preciated

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat von kekec777

My goal is that i can run 120 hz on the ps5 and projector and get my wleds to project the color to my canvas..

Is currently not possible or unaffordable.

There are solutions for this, e.g. LG WebOS TV rooted with PicCap and Hyperion.

Sorry because you use HyperHDR there will be no further support here, please understand this is about Hyperion.

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

• Zitat

Sorry because you use HyperHDR there will be no further support here, please understand this is about Hyperion.

I also have tried with Hyperion.ng and the issue persist here aswell...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!