Lock/unlock handler- Session bus is not connected

• Hello :)

I wanted to update my hyperion software. I flashed a new sd-card with raspbian and installed hyperion on it. So far so good.

I didn't change hardware.

My LED strip will not light up anymore with one exception:

For some reason the 6-8th LEDs sometimes flash in random colors. Couldn't find a pattern here.

I have tried multiple things without really knowing what I am doing. Changing stuff in the web-interface, reinstalling everything again, switching random stuff on and off, etc...

I even tripple checked the hardware but everything seems fine.

I allways end up with this error message:

2023-03-31T14:52:41.520Z [DAEMON] (ERROR) Lock/unlock handler- Session bus is not connected

What does this mean? I searched the forum and google but couldn't find anything helpful. How can I fix this?

Thanks!

• Settings Level Expert

Please post the full debug log as a text file.

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

• Offizieller Beitrag

The error message is just about that Hyperion cannot listen to screen locking/unlocking events. That does not have impact on LEDs.

I suggest you revalidate the hardware setup and if there is anything correctly configured on the OS level.

• Ok, I understand. I have gone through and checked the hardware again. I made sure every connection is valid.

I can't find anything on the os itself. I tried a bunch of stuff but nothing worked.

I did however get an "improvement" somehow. I noticed that only the first 6 LEDs turn on. But not reliably. They show seemingly random colors and turn on and off at their own will.

Rarely 1 or 2 different LEDs blink for a split second. I have to guess they are around LED 28..

I have also noticed only once on a reboot of the Pi that all LEDs kind of tried to turn on. For half a second they where all in red, green and blue at the same time but the light didnt mix to white so it looked really wierd. Maybe my eyes tricked me but that shows that they indeed do work and my hardware/software setup was at least correct once.

They only "work" with usb capture. If I disable usb capture and play any effect nothing happens...

I suspect the there is a problem with adressing the LEDs. I would like to try an older version to see if this changes anything.

I uninstalled hyperion again and tried to install it with this command:

sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install hyperion=2.0.13
    but:
    E: Version '2.0.13' for 'hyperion' was not found

What would be the correct command to install a previous version?

Thanks for your help!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!