LG TV WEB UI Password Reset

• Hi

I have seen the instructions for resetting the password on pi and pc, how can I do it on an LGTV? none of the commands for the pi or pc work.

I even tried deleting and reinstalling but it doesnt reset.

thanks

• In the WebOS, I only know of the possibility of deleting the Hyperion.db ~/.hyperion/db/hyperion.db (all Settings will be lost) or downloading it and opening it with an appropriate editor.

You can export settings beforehand and import them again after deleting them.

Otherwise ask on Discord OpenLGTV.

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pclin ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

I created a script with which you can easily use hyperiond and hyperion-remote in the WebOS CLI.

Ich habe einen Script erstellt mit dem man im CLI vom WebOS einfach hyperiond und hyperion-remote verwenden kann.

Bash: henv.sh
    #!/bin/sh
    PYTHONHOME=/media/developer/apps/usr/palm/services/org.webosbrew.hyperion.ng.loader.service/hyperion/python 
    OPENSSL_armcap=0 
    HOME=/home/root 
    LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/media/developer/apps/usr/palm/services/org.webosbrew.hyperion.ng.loader.service/hyperion
    PATH=$PATH:/home/root/bin:/media/developer/apps/usr/palm/services/org.webosbrew.hyperion.ng.loader.service/hyperion

Rename to henv.sh and copy to the box, i copy the script to /home/root/bin, rights 755 , calling it up in the CLI is then [tt]. /home/root/bin/henv.sh, after that you can simply enter e.g. hyperiond --help and hyperion-remote --help and use it as usual.

Umbenennen in henv.sh und auf die Box kopieren, ich kopiere das Script nach /home/root/bin, aufrufen im CLI ist dann . /home/root/bin/henv.sh, danach kann man dann einfach z.B. hyperiond --help und hyperion-remote --help eingeben, und wie üblich verwenden.

regards pclin

gruß pclin

• Offizieller Beitrag

Kleinere Änderung an henv.sh (Post #3) da die erste Version bei einigen Usern nicht funktioniert hat.

gruß pclin

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!