Exit after running tv grabber on android TV

• I installed hyperion on Synology docker, and the access through IP:8090 is normal. After installing hyperion grabber on the vidda z100 TV, it crashes when it is opened, and the screen prompts to grab the screen, and then it disappears. May I ask how to solve it? Thanks

The sources of tv grabber are as follows (versions 1.0 and 1.1 are installed):

Releases · abrenoch/hyperion-android-grabber
    Screen grabber for hyperion. Contribute to abrenoch/hyperion-android-grabber development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

• This will be a software and/or TV vidda z100 problem.

I guess we can't really help there.

Contact the developer of the software abrenoch.

With the board search you will find some posts about Hyperion Android Grabber, maybe this will help you.

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von pclin ()

• I would like to ask two questions:

(1) tv grabber will crash when installed on the TV, but the android version is installed on the TV normally, is it the same, and the image range that will not be grabbed and processed is like a mobile phone screen, not a TV 16:9

(2) After installing the grabber on the TV, can any content displayed on the TV through HDMI input be grabbed? Will there be copyright protection that cannot be crawled? Thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!