TV loosing signal when status is set to ON :/

• This can happen if you use loop out from the grabber card, which probably can't do everything your TV can do. It is better to use a splitter with EDID Copy and Scaler.

Do you see anything in the Hyperion Debug log? Does this happen randomly or after switching? What signal is used when the performance, resolution, HDR, DV, etc.

I have a similar card that also causes similar problems.

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

• I do not see anything in the log, i have actually never used the log in Hyperion i think, i set it all up last summer and from there it was "set and forget" pretty much.
    It happens completely random my signal chain is:
    Chromecast with Google TV --> Onkyo TX-NR708 --> Cenawin HDMI-capture --> Sharp Aquos TV(cant remember the model number, but it is an old 1080p TV)
    The thing is if i disable the LEDs in the dashboard of Hyperion, there are no issues at all, it never looses the signal.

What capturecard do you recommend? Id really want one with HDMI-CEC support cause its a pain to turn on and off the TV separately.

• I assumed that there would be nothing in the log, which suggests the LoopOut Grabber even more.

Read here

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    -

Ambilight for ever

• The information areas are German and English.

Sorry I'm from Germany.

And if something shouldn't be in English, there are also online translators.

I ran the FeinTech and Grabber for a while without any problems and can use CEC, EDID and Scaler.

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

-

FireTV 4K max

-
    -

Ambilight for ever

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!