Yeelight "Restore lights' state" not working as expected

• Hello all :)

Hope someone can shed some light on this!

I've got 4 Gu10 Yeelink rgbw spots, and they work fine, but no matter what I set the default state to in the Yeelink app, Hyperion reverts the spots to very warm, almost orange, light at half power, when I turn the television off.

I've even set each spot to a different state (got a square with white balance to choose from, so used a corner for each spot) and it yielded no results, even after power cycling, starting from scratch with a new SD, it always reverts back to dull orange.

I've tried looking in the exported config file, but no mentions of setting a state to revert to manually. As it is returning it to a certain state, can I somehow alter a command to push a different colour / brightness value? I ideally don't want to have to setup home assistant for routines and the likes.

What would be even better in the YeeLink LED Output settings, to have a dropdown besides the hostname port and name, where you could select a white balance / brightness.

Thank you in advance!

[Edit]

Please see below on result after disabling the instance:

Code
    2023-06-05T19:51:17.252Z [LEDDEVICE|Spots] (DEBUG) (LedDeviceYeelight.cpp:987:log()) 3|yeelink-light-c| restoreState()      : 
    2023-06-05T19:51:17.253Z [LEDDEVICE|Spots] (DEBUG) (LedDeviceYeelight.cpp:987:log()) 3|yeelink-light-c| streamCommand()     : {"id":11,"method":"set_scene","params":["color",16737792,100]}
    2023-06-05T19:51:17.254Z [LEDDEVICE|Spots] (DEBUG) (LedDeviceYeelight.cpp:987:log()) 3|yeelink-light-c| Success:            : Bytes written   [64]
    2023-06-05T19:51:17.254Z [LEDDEVICE|Spots] (DEBUG) (LedDeviceYeelight.cpp:987:log()) 2|yeelink-light-c| restoreState() rc   : 1
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Currently you can configure two behaviours in Hyperion for Yeelight in case there is no source input available or you disable the LED Device (or Instance)

1) The Yeelight device turns off

2) The Yeelight device restores the state of the device before it was enabled in Hyperion

I assume you configured option 2)

You might want to test

a) Stop Hyperion

b) Set "green" to the Yeelight device via the Yeelight app

c) Start Hyperion

d) Set a pure Color effect, e.g. blue, the Yeelight should show blue

e) disable the LED Device

-> the Yeelight should show the state of b), i.e. green

If not, it would be good to put the Yeelight device in Verbosity level 1 and share the log
    Note: For the testing, it will be helpful disabling the capture device to focus on the test scenario.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!