V4L2: Add shutdown detection

• hi there, my no signal detection works ok, after 5 seconds it turns off leds. But I found out that after 9 hours and 9 minutes leds starts to light bright blue again with slow pulsating blue in the start and end part of my led strip. Any idea why leds come blue again after approx. 9hours and 9 minutes? (no input video source is connected)

My values v4l2:
    width 360, height 288, crop-top 5, crop-bottom 5, crop-left 12, crop-right 12, frame-decimator 2, size-decimator 8, red-threshold 0.2, green-threshold 0.4, blue-threshold 1.0

• Hello everyone,

attached is my "No Signal" picture.
    With the following settings i don't get the LEDs to shut down:

Code
    "redSignalThreshold" : 0.1,
    "greenSignalThreshold" : 0.1,
    "blueSignalThreshold" : 1.0,
    "signalDetectionVerticalOffsetMin" : 0.55,
    "signalDetectionHorizontalOffsetMin" : 0.81,
    "signalDetectionVerticalOffsetMax" : 0.55,
    "signalDetectionHorizontalOffsetMax" : 0.82

I try to capture the blue stripe there. The LEDs fade out if i put every Threshold to 1.0, but if i put e.g. red to 0.999 or green to 0.999 with blue at 1.0 the LEDs stay on.

Can somebody help?

• Hi,
    I have been using Hyperion.NG for a couple of weeks, It's working very well. The signal detection is a very nice addition. I'm still learning/tweaking the signal detection setting, and trying to get the best results. Thanks for this feature.

If it's possible.
    I would ask if a user adjustable timer for the detection timeout could be added? I'm finding that its a bit trigger happy sometimes.

Many Thanks

• I don't code. However I like to read code in the attempt to learn something new. I was poking around the code. Specifically V4L2Grabber.cpp. And I noticed a new bit of code in it referring to "noSignalCounterThreshold" and "noSignalCounter".

Is this counting fifty (50) times of no signal (rainbow or solid color) and then activating the effects ?

I've not had signal detection on in Hyperion.NG in a wile, I had a power tail and opted to have them off wile the TV is off. However if my gleaning is correct. I'll re enable it =)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!