Hdmi off / Utv007 image

• When my hdmi is off (home theater off), the grabber send (or receive) this image :

So my leds are on

Is somebody the same issue ?

Thanks!

I have Rpi + openelec + utv007 + hdmi converter + home theater

Rpi 1 B+ Rev 1.2
    Lightberry WS2801/APA102 + Level Shifter + UTV007 + HDMI Kit
    Openelec 6.0.0 for RP1 (image from lightberry)

Hyperbian/Hyperion 2.0.0 Alpha 11

• Your HDMI2AV is sending this signal. I have tried several different chipsets but can't really say which one will do this and which one won't. My brother ordered the same device as I have at the moment. But I don't have these colours and he does.

• With the grabber stk1160 chipset and the same hdmi2av converter, i never had this issue.

Rpi 1 B+ Rev 1.2

• For me it's the other way around. Using a stk1160 and tried several HDMI2AV. What's the reason you bought an utv007? Just broke my grabber during a new project and want to buy a new one.

• I was plagued with the same issue this week, I have the "Best" HDMI2AV (The 3 chip one). Although it is classed as the best it outputs the rainbow signal too. But, by accident I fixed the issue for me at least. Basically, I decided to power the HDMI2AV via a USB port on my TV (Powering it wasn't really necessary, but it fixed an occasional flickering issue I had). However, now when I power off my TV it also kills the power to the HDMI2AV so I get no more rainbow signal. The LED's just turn off as expected. Happy days.

• I bought an utv07 because it's more stable.
    I think Flickering is due to led power issue.
    Thank you for tout advice about converter power.

Rpi 1 B+ Rev 1.2

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!