Hyperion on Raspberry pi Zero?

• Does anyone know if the hyperion for OpenElec works on a rpi zero?

I've installed it and used the same pins I use on the rpi 3. It is installed and the Hyperion Apple app finds the zero and sends commands to it. But the light are not comming on.

Does anyone know if I need to use different gpio pins on my Zero?

Thanks in advance!

• Do you use a Pi Zero 1.3 (the one with the camera connector) and the ws281x driver? I just had the problem that hyperion worked on a Zero 1.2 but refused to initialize the ws281x driver on the Zero 1.3 (using the same sd card). So I just compiled hyperion with the latest ws281x driver and everything worked fine (support for the Zero 1.3 was added to ws281x about 7 weeks ago).

• Do you use a Pi Zero 1.3 (the one with the camera connector) and the ws281x driver? I just had the problem that hyperion worked on a Zero 1.2 but refused to initialize the ws281x driver on the Zero 1.3 (using the same sd card). So I just compiled hyperion with the latest ws281x driver and everything worked fine (support for the Zero 1.3 was added to ws281x about 7 weeks ago).

Merlonius, any chance you could walk us through how to compile hyperion with the latest ws281x driver?

I have a Raspberry Pi Zero 1.3 (w/ camera attachment) and have been using HyperCon to install Hyperion onto the Pi. I installed this morning and the WS2801 LED's are not responding. Similar to Johnvid, I am able to connect to the Pi server via my phone app but the lights are not responding.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Really HELP!

I've been trying for 7 days now, It's KILLING me.....
    Google and the wiki are a mess!

Please someone post how to:

Get HYPERION working on:

Raspberry Pi ZERO W running stretch in combination with theWS281x driver (not the WS2812spi => I get lights on but I need to be able to grab the colors from a jpg)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!