Problem with setting white level

• Hi, everyone!
    I have such an issue - i try to set correct white colour, then i do it in ssh panel (where i can click on color wheel and set a color) - its all right with settings (red 217, green 255, blue 175) but when i create and send this configuration to raspberry and restart hyperion - it show not the colour like with collorwheel, but another more purple color and definetly not the colour i receive with color wheel.

Any ideas why? Also i have rbg color order, dont know if it matter.

• Is your color order correct? Perhaps try rgb or bgr

When i click on red colour on colourwheel and send it to osmc - i get exactly the red colour, similarly with two other colours.

The main quetion is - how it is possible that with same settings on colourwheel and in config.file i get the different white colour?

I try to make a video with the problem later.

• Hi everyone...

I have the same problem here. Whitelevel are ok when i test it with hypercon (send transform with SSH) but when i save and upload my config file my white become weird (i have a blue wall behind).

Did you find any solution to have the same white than Hypercon on my Television ?

Thank you very much.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!