Wiring Help

• I realize this is probably covered somewhere else on here but I can't seem to find it tonight and I've tried for a while to find a solution!

Everything works great until I have an all black screen or the raspberry pi is off- then I hear a loud hum or buzz coming from my 30A PSU. I'm sure it's a wiring/ground issue but I'm not sure how to solve it correctly. Below is my wiring setup:

RasPi and HDMI converter are on separate 5v power that run up to TV in the 4 pin cables
    Up at TV is my PSU powering each side of the strip and meets this 4 pin cable at the start where everything finds itself.

Any help?

• Your diagram didn't appear in your post, but I think you want the pi on the same power supply as the LEDs. Need to share a ground. Usually this results in things like flickering of the LEDs - haven't seen this is relation to a buzzing from the power supply.

• Your diagram didn't appear in your post, but I think you want the pi on the same power supply as the LEDs. Need to share a ground. Usually this results in things like flickering of the LEDs - haven't seen this is relation to a buzzing from the power supply.

Thanks very much milhouse, I was able to figure it out with a few more searches and your help!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!