Can't compile Hyperion

• Hi
    I tried to compile Plex Media Player for Rpi but this time there's an error ( I was able to compile with no problems before)

What do I do wrong? Here's the Github link: https://github.com/Pukinator/LibreELEC.tv

What's new with hyperion.ng ? Should I already include the new version ?

• honestly, I dont know why, I needed that patch at the time I was doing initial LE hyperion addon work. never cared why (maybe some namespace issue?), it was a quick hack, compiled and worked. now both hyperion and hyperion.ng build fine for me (EDIT: without the std:: workaround) but I switched to qt5 already.

it's strange this bug report, because the patch is already included in OP's mentioned git fork..

• It worked but a day or so later something else didn't work :(
    Now it get this:

• I'm not a developer so I'm not quite sure what you mean. But I looked at the package.mk of hyperion and just modified -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=$CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE \ to -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release \ and it still doesn't work.

It also deletes everything in the protobuf folder from time to time and I have no idea why, I just copy it back in then.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!