LIFX support

• Offizieller Beitrag

No worries....

Good to hear that you got a working solution for yourself.

Nevertheless, in case you would like to polish up your coding skills or learn more C++,
    you are very welcome to contribute while your Lifx shines in the background ;)

• I'll make a counter offer :)
    I'm down to actively contribute as a tester / debugger during development phase. If anyone is interested in taking up the task, I would be happy to provide solid assistance at all stage, as much as my abilities will allow.

• Althoug very inelegant and patchworky, I'm having more success this way at this point:

hyperion => openhab - hue emulation => openhab - lifx bindings => lifx led stips

May I ask, how did you achieve that? I'm using HA and I'd love to find some sort of solution to this. Could you please elaborate a little bit about this methond? I don't quite understand this:

"hyperion => openhab - hue emulation => openhab - lifx bindings => lifx led stips"

Thanks in advanced

There's similar stuff in HA but I don't understand how you get the color to be communicated from hyperion to a hue bulb and then to a lifx bulb. I'd very much appreciate any help

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Obaldius () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Obaldius into this post.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!