Hyperion with WS2812B over PWM - No LED Working - Segmentation fault

• Hi All, I have done lot of searching but did not get any clue on what the problem is. so here are the details of my setup:

Board: RPi 1 (Model B Rev2)
    Distro: Raspbian latest
    LED Type: WS2812B
    Count: 186

Hyperion Configuration:
    // DEVICE CONFIGURATION
    "device" :
    {
    "name" : "backdrop",
    "type" : "ws281x",
    "leds" : 186,
    "colorOrder" : "grb",
    "dmanum" : 10,
    "gpio" : 18,
    "freq" : 800000,
    "pwmchannel" : 0
    },

I get segmentation fault when I close the hyperiond application. LEDs are not showing anything. I tested LEDs individually with current setup using example python script available in rpi_ws281x and it works fine. So I believe my setup is ok RPi PWM <--> WS2812B

But the same setup does not work with hyperion. No LED is glowing, moreover hyperion remote is also not working in this case.

Guys I really need help as this is kind of my dream project. Please guide me to fix this issue. I am currently clueless on where to look for the problem.

• there is no fix for that, this a bug in the driver and the development of hyperion has stopped now for 5 Months so dont expect this being fixed soon.

You got the option to use other led or buy a arduino nano and power the led with that.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!