Hyperion, Arduino and Wetek Core

• could you post both hyperion logs with this config? one with the old hyperiond and one with my hyperiond? I really want to know what is going on now.
    This is no problem, We still had no real feedback to the wetek devices or any other amlogic device, so no idea what is working here or not.

• I recommend to delete the framegrabber section in config when using aml grabber, because then you have 2 active screen grabbers on the same host -> can lead to unwanted effects

the "framegrabber" stands for one of this grabbers
    - "dispmanx" (raspi/broadcom videocore)
    - osx
    - framebuffer (linux without x11)

which one depends on how you compile hyperion.

some "nice" config facts:

instead of "framegrabber" you can also write "osxgrabber" when you use it on osx.
    on linux you can replace the section name "framegrabber" with "framebuffergrabber" when you intend to use the framebuffer grabber.

BTW adding the amlgrabber section for amlogic devices is no workaround.

• I am not happy about the current "non-linear" grabber solutions. which are working or not, or you need to call it external (x11)
    I would prefer a clean way, but we need working grabbers for each section.

@redPanther
    of course 2 grabbers are bad, but it was the solution?
    Hyperion don´t shown anything at the log, that 2 grabbers are started.

• hyperion show this:

ssh in: ERRROR: The dispmanx framegrabber can not be instantiated, because it has been left out from the build
    ssh in: AMLOGICGRABBER INFO: [AmlogicGrabber::AmlogicGrabber(unsigned int, unsigned int)] constructed(160x160)
    ssh in: BLACKBORDER INFO: threshold set to 0 (0)
    ssh in: BLACKBORDER INFO: mode:default
    ssh in: INFO: AMLOGIC grabber created and started

hyperion tries to start the dispmanx grabber (because of framegrabber section) and then amlogic grabber is clearly to see in the log

• thats why we need a hyperion-launcher. that thing should take multiple configs and start multiple hyperions and the needed grabbers.

ok one thing we can do is to kick out all other grabber sections (including v4l2) and add a "type" in the framegrabber section. This will select the framegrabber. This is the way the device section work

• For my taste a python app will be the best. From there I can read json files and control the apps. communication with hyperiond's can be stablished through jsonserver. Because it's python no compilation is needed and this can be platform independend.

If this works, we can delete lots of c++ code in hyperion :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!