Unresponsive WS2801 [help me debug?]

• I have tried every debug method but am unable to understand what's wrong with my setup.

It worked fine for a day and then stopped grabbing but LEDs were responding to commands from hypercon.
    I did a fresh install by formatting the SD card and reinstalling libreelec.

Ever since then, the LEDs only light a bright white as soon as Hyperion is started and then never change any color.

The logs don’t show any error/warning at all. Also, the logs will show that boot sequence ran when it never did.

Here are all the things I have tried so far:

• I have tried with a couple other smaller spare leftover ws2801 strips as I thought I might have the faulty first LED problem.
    • I have tested the SPI of my PI based on this thread and it works fine. (And SPI is enabled in the config files.)
    • I have tested with Hyperion NG, the problem stays the same. Bright white LEDS only.
    • I have tried running hypercon from different computers with a fresh Java installation.

You can see a recent log file attached.
    I also attached my config file with a recent test using only 4 leds

What do you guys think I am missing?

Hardware:
    WS2801 LED strips
    10A PSU for led strips
    RPI 3 b+ powered separately

Software:
    Librelec
    (And raspian for testing SPI and Hyperion NG)

Wiring:
    Ground to pin 9 and PSU
    Data to pin 19
    Clock to pin 21

Here's a similar problem thread: https://hyperion-project.org/t…or.3224/page-2#post-12512

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!