Best way to convert 4k to HDCP 1.4 1080p

• Hey guys,

what's the best/cheapest way to split a HDCP 2.2 4k 60hz signal and then convert one of the outputs to 1080p HDCP 1.4 so I can feed a HDFury X4 with it?
    Split it with this splitter and then convert the signal with ? (I am german so german amazon here for this one)

Thanks in advance. I hope you guys were facing the same problem and found out a cheap way to solve it. Maybe even a one-device-solution?

Edit:
    The Gofanco splitter can already output in 1080p on one of the out-ports. So i guess a HDCP konverter that can only do YUV 4:2:0 in 4k 60hz will be able to do 1080p in YUV 4:4:4, right?

Edit 2:
    OMG I just realized that HDMI 2.0 can only do YUV 4:2:0 in 10 bit HDR at 4k 60hz because max bandwidth is 28Gbps .. So actually all devices that support 18Gbps (or 4k/60hz 4:4:4 (8-bit) or 4:2:0 (10 bit)) are okay because there's nothing that could do it better before HDMI 2.1?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!