WiFi stops functioning while Hyperion is running

• Hardware: Raspberry Pi 3B+

Hello,

I am running into intermittent issues while running hyperion on the pi. After a few hours of run time, the pi refuses to connect VIA wifi. If I restart without first disabling hyperion autorun, the wifi will continue to not function.

I've tested this with other devices and other OSs including kodi and OSMC. All with the same result.

The only fix I have found is hardwiring an ethernet cable on the pi. After which, it is accessible by both its eth ip and it's wifi ip VIA SSH. However, as soon as I remove the ethernet, the pi has no internet.

Any ideas as to the cause of this problem?

• One thing I will mention. If the booteffect is enabled while the v4l2 grabber is enabled, the program will just output random colors.

I know that the Hyperion iOS app is not directly supported by this forum, however it may be useful to know that if I send commands too rapidly from this app, the pi's WiFi will stop functioning. The same way it eventually does over the course of a few hours if simply left alone without the use of the app.

Once I reboot the pi, it regains WiFi access for a few hours. Regardless of WiFi problems, Hyperion will continue functioning with the v4l2 grabber. Honestly I would be fine with this, except I need my pi for other network related programs.

Thanks again TPmodding.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!