unable connect

• Hello, I have tried the configuration in my raspberry pi 3 b + in many ways, from rasbian to libreelect passing from command console, remotely or from HiperCon. The thing is that when the installation is executed it does not give any error, but it does not make the rainbow effect, then when you try for example to manually change the color to the LEDs or to establish connection you get the error of unable connect or that could not be connect to the host. Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

• more infos please...

I have 50 WS2811 leds distributed on the top and sides. The three wires are turned on to raspberry 3 b + to 9 (ground), to 19 (MOSI) and to 23 (CLK). There are also two cables connected to the 5V power supply.

I delete everything from the SD card and I only use the LibreElec system. When executing the active operating system the SSH and through PUTTY I access the system. I access config.txt to activate the SPI and add at the end: dtparam = spi = on. I save and restart.
    Then with HyperCon I installed the program that as it is seen in the image is done correctly, it restarts raspberry but do not do anything the LEDs follow as before, white.
    The error it gives is: unable to connect to host.

Finally I send the configuration with the ssh, it does not give any error but it does not work either. (SSH trafic: sftp Send Hyperion Config - Sourcepath: , Targetpath: /storage/.config/, Filename: hyperion.config.json)

• why you need SPI if you use PWM controlled ONE WIRE leds? where did you connect the clock pin?!

I activate the spi because that's what it says in all the tutorials you should do. The clk I have connected to pin 23. Ok, I have not gotten error in the installation but still without making the initial effect and trying to modify from the remote section the color occurs as follows:
    ssh in: hyperion-remote:
    ssh in: version : V1.03.4 (brindosch-c750c41/dc6a602-1522918225
    ssh in: build time: Apr 5 2018 01:57:05
    ssh in: Connected to localhost:19444
    ssh in: Set color to 255 48 128
    ssh out: Error while reading data from host

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!