HyperCon SSH does not work with Java 1.7.0_80 (64bit)

• I tested with firewall off, it takes 9 seconds approx from entering username for password prompt to appear in putty?

Hmm. I open Hypercon, it has zero gap maintained. I increase to 1 with up button.. then down button will not allow it to go back to 0, it just stays as 1. If I manually type 0 and press enter, the image on the right still shows a 1 gap. I have to close an re-open hypercon so it is 0 and then remember not to accidentally set a gap. It did this in the current release and your new one from one drive.

• I'm also find the live updating of colour processing (during calibration) is very much the same deal as trying to get connected in the first place. The whole tab seems to hang for what seems about the same 15 seconds it takes to log on each time I press a spinner with send continuous enabled and a connection established.. it becomes responsive around the same time as the change taking effect on the lights.

Is it maintaining a connection or re-establishing each time? I really need to fix this delay on logging in.

• Since you're seeing the delay in both putty and hypercon, my guess is that the reverse lookup packet is what is being blocked. I don't know specifically which Windows service is responsible for that, but turning off the Firewall for Private networks will remove any blocks. I pretty much run Firewall Off for Private network on all my machines, the exception would be a laptop, but even then I usually run with it off, and just make sure when connecting to a new network that I'm fastidious about labeling that network Private or Public when I connect.

• Yeah, so desktop is wired, laptop is wireless. rPi is wired.

There are a couple of gbit switches and a 100mbit router.

• Hmmm, so same DNS, so shouldn't be an issue of separate subnets.

Try, on your RPi the command: netstat

For example, I currently have an option connection from my Windows machine (HOME.lan.zacwolf.com) to my RPi with both putty and HyperCon, and there is also the reverse lookup connection to my router (zacwolfgate.lan.zacwolf.com).

Code
    OpenELEC:/etc # netstat
    Active Internet connections (w/o servers)
    Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State
    tcp        0      0 OpenELEC.lan.zacwolf.com:ssh HOME.lan.zacwolf.com:57526 ESTABLISHED
    tcp        0      0 OpenELEC.lan.zacwolf.com:ssh HOME.lan.zacwolf.com:59623 ESTABLISHED
    tcp        0      0 OpenELEC.lan.zacwolf.com:ssh HOME.lan.zacwolf.com:63944 ESTABLISHED
    udp        0      0 OpenELEC.lan.zacwolf.com:45600 zacwolfgate.lan.zacwolf.com:domain ESTABLISHED
    udp        0      0 OpenELEC.lan.zacwolf.com:35240 zacwolfgate.lan.zacwolf.com:domain ESTABLISHED

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!