Grabber scrambled picture?

• Hi all

I have been using my lightberry setup for 1½ year or so, but all of a sudden, the picture on scree started to go out, and i suspected the splitter which i replaced.

But after the picture where stable again, it seemed like my hole setup started to fall apart?
    So i reinstalled my pi and expected it to be good again, but then my grabber is now unable to see the picture from the screen? i have uploaded how it looks?

So the setup works and my HDMI splitter works, but the picture send to the grabber is scrambled?
    I have tried to switch between the PAL/NTSC but one of them send out the picture uploaded and the other wont even take a picture?

Any ideas?

• Hi again

I Just replaced the grabber with a new grabber but it is the same?
    What dos the Video converter do, could it be that part that is broken?

The picture output i get is the same as the first post, white lines that the Lightberry sees and shows on the lights.

When i do a lightberry configuration and the "test picture" shows the picture with 4 square colors it shows that correct,

but it is only when it have to show something from other devices that it fails. and shows the broken image output?

Any ideas ?

• Right, I use also the UTV007, makes fewer problems.
    Maybe the HDMI to CVBS-Converter cause the problems, but I'm not sure.

Grüße aus Österreich / Greetings from Austria !

- Don't wanna miss it anymore !

• I read some converter make problems with the grabber. You could try to connect the HDMI to CVBS-Converter output (yellow) direct to a TV or monitor with a video input to limit the problem. If the picture is stable, the converter should be ok.

Grüße aus Österreich / Greetings from Austria !

- Don't wanna miss it anymore !

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Mike72 ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!