Hyperion+LibreELEC+Arduino Uno

• Hey.
    Managed to install LibreElec on my android tv box with s905x, but I want to use Hyperion with it, only with the mediabox and a arduino. How I use the hyperion so I can plug the arduino directly in the media box and use it like that, without a raspberry. Can you help me with the sketch for arduino and how i should setup hyperion's output so I can connect the arduino with the ws2812b leds directly to the mediabox?
    Btw managed to get hyperion started on the mediabox but there's no connection between the arduino/leds and mediabox, because I don't know how to setup the output for hyperion, atm it is on adalight and output to usb0

• Now I am getting another error :

LibreELEC:~ # LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/storage/.kodi/addons/service.hyperion/bin /storage/.kodi/addons/service.hyperion/bin/hyperiond "$@"
    Hyperion Ambilight Deamon (3197)
    Version : 85fcec3
    Build Time: Sep 2 2016 22:43:45
    ERROR: Missing required configuration file. Usage:
    hyperiond <options ...> [config.file ...]

Edit: now I am getting this :
    "
    ssh out: cat /storage/logfiles/hyperion.log
    ssh in: /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond.sh: line 2: /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond: not found "

• ah ok! this is a dup of https://hyperion-project.org/t…amlogic-s905-arduino.282/

but the solution suggested their seems to work, but nobody said why.

You mean this : "It helped me (s905, amlogic, libreElec, Kodi 16.1):
    1) Installed Hyperion addon in kodi
    2) Moved service.hyperion from
    /storage/.kodi/addons/
    in
    /storage
    and renamed hyperion
    3) Created hyperiond.sh in /storage/hyperion/bin
    with content
    #!/bin/sh
    LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/storage/.kodi/addons/service.hyperion/bin /storage/.kodi/addons/service.hyperion/bin/hyperiond "$@"
    4) Created autostart.sh in /storage/.config
    with content
    /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond.sh /storage/.config/hyperion.config.json > /storage/logfiles/hyperion.log 2>&1 &
    5) Put hyperion.config.json in /storage/.config
    6) Restart " ?
    Already tried that thing and it didn't worked

• the thing is that hyperiond is not found.
    But of course it is there and have the correct permissions, it is there. Just to be sure, set permissions to rwxrwxrwx to hyperiond and all parant directories.

set to /storage/
    to /storage/hyperion/
    to /storage/hyperion/bin/
    and to /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond

if something is wrong with permessions, you also get the "not found" message.

• Just did that, the problem is still there.

• There must be a reason. Can you write some debug code in the shell script? something like
    [ -e /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond ] && echo "hyperiond exists" || echo "hyperiond not exists"
    [ -x /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond ] && echo "hyperiond is exec" || echo "hyperiond is not exec

I Have no aa64 system, that'swhy I can't test is

• There must be a reason. Can you write some debug code in the shell script? something like
    [ -e /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond ] && echo "hyperiond exists" || echo "hyperiond not exists"
    [ -x /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond ] && echo "hyperiond is exec" || echo "hyperiond is not exec

I Have no aa64 system, that'swhy I can't test is

I could make a TeamViewer meeting so you can watch. What about that?

That's what you want?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!