Color Calibration

• Hi !

I think I found a color calibration bug. In HyperCon, I can see color calibration name (like "default") but I'm not be able to add or delete, the button is greyed. Same when I'm connected or not.

And when I want to configure luminance or real green channel, it's wrote on the app, but not in the json file. So, Hyperion don't receive good information.

So, I changed value of luminance in JSON with notepad++, and sent the file on Raspi. But after a restart, he d'ont want to apply my new settings. The luminance stay full.

When I test values with the "Send Trans. [SSH]" button or checked "Send Continuous", it's working, but not after a restart.

Does I forget something ? Is it a real bug ?

Thank you :)

• Greetings,
    thank you for your report. We are aware of some glitches and strange behaviours of HyperCon. We are reworking currently the entire process so stay tuned.
    Created you a 'new' config again with the click on the button before you pressed the upload button (or checked the json)?

• i have the exact same problem.
    Even changing the json-config manually and uploading it via Hypercon, the channel adjustments dont get set.
    I changed the name of the config to make sure Hyperion gets the right config file.

My colors are only correct when i send my adjustmens via "Send trans SSH" .
    Any suggestions?

I thought of a workaround via a auto start script that sends the color transformations after the grabber has started..

Dont know if this helps, but heres my config part and the part of the log file.

Code
    ssh in:     Jan 29 19:30:49 raspberrypi hyperiond[1880]: Build Time: Jul 25 2016 06:54:40
    ssh in:     Jan 29 19:30:49 raspberrypi hyperiond[1880]: INFO: Selected configuration file: /etc/hyperion/hyperion.config.json
    ssh in:     Jan 29 19:30:49 raspberrypi hyperiond[1880]: HYPERION INFO: ColorTransform 'default' => [0; 49]
    ssh in:     Jan 29 19:30:49 raspberrypi hyperiond[1880]: HYPERION INFO: ColorCorrection 'default' => [0; 49]
    ssh in:     Jan 29 19:30:49 raspberrypi hyperiond[1880]: HYPERION INFO: ColorAdjustment 'default' => [0; 49]
  • Hi,
    I think I have the same issue.
    When hyperion starts, white color in video is shown as pink, when I make a slight change in color calibration in HyperCon in any field related to color, white color is properly shown, although this doesn't work when change is made via Android app. Appropriate hyperion-remote command also doesn't change anything.

BTW. I've noticed that when I wan't to lower down the luminance gain (i.e. from 1 to 0.5) white color becomes more and more pink'ish with each decrease. When change is made via Android App (Value gain in HSV), this seems to work properly

On the other hand white is displayed properly when watching images.

Is there any known solution?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!