4k HDR Capable HDMI Splitter (supposedly)

• are you using a reship or how are you shipping to europe (still europe ;) )

I ordered from eBay, found a seller who ships who ships to Europe. It cost £91 with all shipping and taxes included. :)

I contacted EZCOO support to verify HDMI version and HDR compatibility.

Their response:

Zitat

It supports HDMI 2.0b, HDMI 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 8bit HDR Dolby Vision & 4K 60Hz 4:2:2 10bit HDR10, HDR Dolby Vision.

I thought it was really impressive that it has HDMI 2.0b and supports all HDR formats including Dolby Vision.

• ahh great :) Yea those specs are quite impressive, for a HDFury Vertex you pay 350$. Please report if you get Dolby Vision properly to work, it does not even work with my HDFury.

If it does i get the 4x2 for sure, wouldn't need a 4x1 hub then :)

• I ordered from eBay, found a seller who ships who ships to Europe. It cost £91 with all shipping and taxes included. :)

I contacted EZCOO support to verify HDMI version and HDR compatibility.

Their response:
    I thought it was really impressive that it has HDMI 2.0b and supports all HDR formats including Dolby Vision.

I need one :( :D I ordered the one post by @Jose Ramon Espericueta but i cancel my order.

A little Unboxing and test vidéo :

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• I need one :( :D I ordered the one post by @Jose Ramon Espericueta but i cancel my order.

A little Unboxing and test vidéo :

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I read the comments and some users says you cant have hdr and 1080 60 , Just 4k without hdr, with the one i posted, hope ezcoo works as we expected, i going to continue using the cam for more testing

• i ordered mine this morning using Shipito.

Free Amazon delivery to Shipito ( 2 Days ) and maybe less than 35$ to deliver in France using DPD ( 8 -12 Business Days ).

Total : +/-100$

I prefered go this way. Too bad that no one on French forum where i discusses want to order a piece with me. :oops:

• Looking forward to your review :)

edit:
    Asked EZCOO on Amazon which HDCP version is on the downscaled port, hope it is 1.4 then we dont need a 2.2 to 1.4 converter. Would make this product just what I've always dreamed about.

• Looking forward to your review :)

edit:
    Asked EZCOO on Amazon which HDCP version is on the downscaled port, hope it is 1.4 then we dont need a 2.2 to 1.4 converter. Would make this product just what I've always dreamed about.

Like a cheap Splitter i think HDCP will be cracked and we don't have any protection anymore, i guess. I hope i don't made a mistake but if a 20$ Splitter can do that, this awesome one can do the same.

I need new good hdmi cable by the way.

• Like a cheap Splitter i think HDCP will be cracked and we don't have any protection anymore, i guess. I hope i don't made a mistake but if a 20$ Splitter can do that, this awesome one can do the same.

I need new good hdmi cable by the way.

well with hdcp 2.2 it aint that easy, there is only one splitter atm that strips it completely (Revesun 1x2 HDMI Splitter 1 in 2 out 1080p HDCP 2.2 4k2k ) or you have to get a hdcp 2.2 to 1.4 (something like the Monoprice 115242 Blackbird 4K Pro HDCP Converter, 2.2 to 1.4), but then your hdmi2av has to support hdcp 1.4.

• well with hdcp 2.2 it aint that easy, there is only one splitter atm that strips it completely (Revesun 1x2 HDMI Splitter 1 in 2 out 1080p HDCP 2.2 4k2k ) or you have to get a hdcp 2.2 to 1.4 (something like the Monoprice 115242 Blackbird 4K Pro HDCP Converter, 2.2 to 1.4), but then your hdmi2av has to support hdcp 1.4.

I've nothing yet using HDCP...Answer on Amazon about 2.2 in 1.4

Does it convert hdcp 2.2 to hdcp 1.4 for the 1080p output? as many devices are not supporting hdcp 2.2. thanks
    Answer:
    yes it does

:cool: Problem solve

• More Information from the seller contacted by email ( for the 1080@24p and for the HDCP downgrade ) :

About 4K HDMI 2.0 Splitter 1x2 HDR Scaler, it can solve all your doubt.

It can support fixed 1080@24 or 1080@50 or 1080@60, but not changeable 24~60hz.

It can support HDCP 1.4 device work on Output 2 with downscaling to 1080p.

On transit to my home :rolleyes:

• yea pretty much like a HDFury, its just rez downscaling.

• You can change the gamma of the grabber in v4l2. But unless you develop your own 3d correction for hyperion there isn't a solution.

EDIT:
    I've got the problem with my HDFury too, the gamma is way too bright on HDR10 contend.

• just a question with this , i dont know if the manual says , this can downscale ? 4k source to 1080p?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!