Cross-compiling issues with Qt4 fw

• Trying to follow the cross-compiling routines and keep running into the following problem on both Ubuntu 16.04 and Mint 18.1 KDE. Qt installs as 4.8.7 from libqt4-dev.

So the debian package is built ok, but the actual cross-compile fails. The paths are as follows and QT_INSTALL_LIBS is indeed that.

So at the very least, FindQt4 should be finding the soft links ?

Code
    mint@mint-vb ~ $ ls -la /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu | grep libQtCore
    -rw-r--r--   1 root root      655 Jun  2  2016 libQtCore.prl
    lrwxrwxrwx   1 root root       18 Apr 17 20:57 libQtCore.so -> libQtCore.so.4.8.7
    lrwxrwxrwx   1 root root       18 Apr 16 10:54 libQtCore.so.4 -> libQtCore.so.4.8.7
    lrwxrwxrwx   1 root root       18 Apr 16 10:54 libQtCore.so.4.8 -> libQtCore.so.4.8.7
    -rw-r--r--   1 root root  3086448 Jun  2  2016 libQtCore.so.4.8.7

Any help is appreciated.

• I'm fairly sure this link well help you.

Thanks, but I wouldn't be so sure as the thread goes on to describe how to amend PATH to be able to invoke qmake, whereas I already have that working and qmake is reporting the library path to cmake by using -query. Should probably mention that qmake is just a softlink to qmake-qt4, so can call it either way as both directories are in PATH.

Tried setting QTDIR=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt4 in my .bashrc to no avail either.

There's something else that is going on with Qt unfortunately. I had a look around for quite a while but couldn't find any indication on how to fix this.

• After lots of toolchain rebuilding and rsync resyncing, I made it further to

Code
    /home/mint/raspberrypi/rootfs/usr/include/python2.7/../stdlib.h:760:34: fatal error: bits/stdlib-bsearch.h: No such file or directory
     # include <bits/stdlib-bsearch.h>

My stdlib is actually pulled into /rootfs/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf, so I had to add

Code
    include_directories(${RASPCROSS_DIR}/rootfs/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf)

into cmake/Toolchain-rpi.cmake

Now it's getting all the way to this. I'd pulled /lib and /usr from OSMC 2017.03-1 .. tried building with linaro 4.2 and 4.3, but always end up here. What is it not liking about the libs, the linked versions are all over the place?

• Managed to get it building, just had to tweak the crosscompile script quite a lot. Posting just the relevant bits for RPi.

Also builds fine with Qt 5.4.2 and Python 3.4.2 given the appropriate changed to cmake files.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!