Hyperion working for 6 months then nothing.

• Hi,

First off, I've been playing around with Hyperion since it first came out and just love what it can do.
    I had first installed it on a Raspberry Pi Model B on RaspBMC and it worked well for effects and to play videos on XBMC.

Back in January of this year, I re-did everything and installed the latest version on the pi with newly purchased grabber, HDMI splitter, HDMI switch, HDMI to AV, Logic level converter, etc. It was working flawlessly until about a couple weeks ago when it started to go crazy and flashed like it did when the logic level converter wasn't used. I have a feeling it was due to OSMC updating but I was not entirely sure.

Anyways, this gave me an excuse to buy a new Pi 3 and Pi Zero Wireless so that I can mess with some other projects as well.

Ever since, I've been having some weird problems when trying to set up hyperion on either the Pi B or Pi 3.

I can't even get passed the install of hyperion on either device. I've tried to use the latest OSMC, older versions (including the one from January that originally worked), OpenELEC 7.0.1... It's driving me crazy.

I can tell it didn't work because when I try to detect server from the hyperion app, it can't find it.

Here's what Hypercon spits out:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

• Also, I get this even though I uploaded a config file:

Code
    osmc@osmc:~$ sudo hyperiond status
    Hyperion Ambilight Deamon (798)
        Version   : V1.03.2 (brindosch-99d9396/d3713a8-1469452981
        Build Time: Jul 25 2016 06:54:40
    ERROR: No valid config found

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!