WS2801 Hyperion Flickering LibreELEC Wetek Play2

• HI,

I have a Flickering issue with my WS2801 using hyperion on my WP2.

I have a small video uploaded to youtube

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I don't understand why when i watch Live TV there is no flickering but when i'm watch some movies or series 1080p my leds going crazy. (see video)

I don´t know if this is a powersupply issue cause iḿ using a 5v 40A Powersupply for 104 leds so that should be enough.
    The beginnig and the end of my stripe is connected also to the powersupply.

The GND of the stripe is connected to my arduino uno.

My hyperion.config.json:

My Arduino Sketch:

I hope that anyone can help me cause i don't know how to solve this.....

Thanks!

• Thanks!

I have this on my wetek play 2 i try this when het home from vacation.

EDIT:
    I removed the framegrabber part in my config and it fixed my issue. Thanks for that

But now i only have ambilight when playing video and no ambilight in the kodi menu's.

Any chance to have the ambilight back to the kodi menu when removed the framegrabber part on the wetek play2?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!