hyperion.ng-remote

• Hi,
    I updated from the original hyperion to hyperion.ng two days ago and I am trying to get the remote connection to work like it did before.

Code
    hyperion-remote -a 192.168.22.35:19444 -p 49 -c FF9200
    hyperion-remote -a 192.168.22.35:19444 -p 49 -x

With the original hyperion I could easily use these commands even form another Raspi to control the lights and the ambilight.
    With hyperion.ng it doesn't work anymore.
    I get this error and nothing happens:

Code
    Error: Error while validating json: {[root].origin: missing member }

Has something changed with introducing hyperion.ng regarding the hyperion-remote command?

• Offizieller Beitrag

there are many many changes, and the hyperion.ng isnt introduced for now...and is still under heavy construction, you need a new config (example is on github)

• My led devices are working fine with their new configs (ws2801 + artnet (by penfold42)).
    It's just this remote commend which doesn't work (and the blue lights when there is no hdmi input signal). :)

• I started using Hyperion.NG with the old config as well. however, I to was having some troubles until I started with a fresh config. You can have hyperion.NG create a default config file to work with with the command " hyperiond --export-config somename.config.json "

Then it's simple enough to load that config and edit it to your needs.

and the blue lights when there is no hdmi input signal. :)

Have a read here https://hyperion-project.org/t…d-shutdown-detection.146/ and https://github.com/hyperion-project/hyperion.ng/pull/334

The Dev's have a remedy for that now!

hope it helps.

• Has something changed with introducing hyperion.ng regarding the hyperion-remote command

You didn't replaced hyperion-remote

You can have hyperion.NG create a default config file to work with with the command " hyperiond --export-config somename.config.json "

Or you just start it with a path to a non-existing config, it is created on demand :)

As written, still under development. It's also not update save.

• When I built Hyperion.NG it was in the build directory "~/hyperion/build/bin" I'm not sure but I think the install script drops them in "/usr/local/share/hyperion/bin/" at least it did on my RPI.

Hope its of help.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!