how to send data to protoserver

• Hello,
    maybe I am just searching wrong... but I can't find any example how to send picture data to protoserver over LAN. I would like to do it with python. Is there any documentation for this please? (or example)

many thanks

• Hi Brindosch, thank you for the links. I am familiar with python a bit, so I try out to sort it out this way. I will check links and maybe I get an idea how it works in other languages. Yes, I am experimenting with capturing, now I test framerates.

• Brindosch, please, I am trying to check basic functionality with white.png image with this code, but I am getting "Size of image data does not match with the width and height" error. I tried simple file read as well as read via PIL.

(
    I found something like imageData.size() != width*height*3 in cpp file, but even when I save plain white bmp picture 720x576px, it has size of 1 244 214 bytes, and if I understand it good , width*height*3 wants 1 244 160 bytes?
    )

Any idea why, please?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!