Blackborder Detection problem

• Hi there,

hope to get some help here to understand what I'm doing wrong.

All works well except the blackborder detection and I can't make-it work.

Using Hyperion on a PI3 with Kodi and an adruino UNO (WS2812B)

I'm usually playing TV show (DVB) by PVR than include border directly in the image , only side border leds works

Here is some log :

Here is my config :

Thanks for your help and for your great work !

• I have found that a higher threshold value work well for me. I have my hyperion set to 10 presently. I normally have it set to 8 however there's a few letter box type movies that work better for me at 10.

Hope it helps.

• Thanks for your entry,

unfortunately , no luck :

• I feed all my devices into my PI from a Marantz AVR and each one has issues with Black Border detection. The annoying thing about it is that the software seems to be able to detect the black borders but then a scene change will confuse it and the top lights will remain off for the next few minutes.

Anyway, to get it working at all the threshold setting needs to be way up to like 70.

With everything that the software does it would seem trivial to correctly detect black borders, I am unsure as to why the software struggles so much with it.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!