KodiCheck: Picture modus bad detection rate

• Log after hyperion start

Code
    ssh in:     May 18 23:17:31 osmc-sascha hyperiond[514]: KODICHECK INFO: Kodi Connected
    ssh in:     May 18 23:17:31 osmc-sascha hyperiond[514]: KODICHECK INFO: Kodi Message: {"error":{"code":-32601,"message":"Method not found."},"id":666,"jsonrpc":"2.0"}
    ssh in:     May 18 23:17:31 osmc-sascha hyperiond[514]: KODICHECK INFO: switching to OFF mode
    ssh in:     May 18 23:17:31 osmc-sascha hyperiond[514]: KODICHECK INFO: Kodi Message: {"error":{"code":-32700,"message":"Parse error."},"id":null,"jsonrpc":"2.0"}

Picture opened

Code
    ssh in:     May 18 23:28:12 osmc-sascha hyperiond[514]: KODICHECK INFO: Kodi Message: {"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Playlist.OnAdd","params":{"data":{"item":{"file":"smb://NAS/Bilder/Chiemsee 2015/SAM_2300.JPG","type":"picture"},"playlistid":2,"position":86},"sender":"xbmc"}}

:(

It still throws errors on startup and no picture detection :(

• Okay this is funny, if i keep open the picture. Stop and start Hyperion. I will get the right message (id + picture) which the code expects. but still that additional error

Code
    ssh in:     May 18 23:32:09 osmc-sascha hyperiond[775]: KODICHECK INFO: Kodi Connected
    ssh in:     May 18 23:32:09 osmc-sascha hyperiond[775]: KODICHECK INFO: Kodi Message: {"id":666,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":[{"playerid":2,"type":"picture"}]}
    ssh in:     May 18 23:32:09 osmc-sascha hyperiond[775]: KODICHECK INFO: switching to PHOTO mode
    ssh in:     May 18 23:32:09 osmc-sascha hyperiond[775]: KODICHECK INFO: Kodi Message: {"error":{"code":-32700,"message":"Parse error."},"id":null,"jsonrpc":"2.0"}
  • @Rick164
    Nope, won´t work with pictures, and a error still thrown as first json message.
    You may need to play around with this a little bit for a proper solution.

But of course! If you open a picture, stop and start hyperion it will switch to picture mode immediately

this expects hyperion

Code
    KODICHECK INFO: Kodi Message: {"id":666,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":[{"playerid":2,"type":"picture"}]}
    ssh in:     May 22 13:58:58 osmc-sascha hyperiond[1118]: KODICHECK INFO: switching to PHOTO mode

But if you open a picture during runtime Kodi don´t throw the ID
    So this might be a kodi bug

• Using the filechooser and add a folder with pictures.

I tested again with a Kodi 17 Alpha on Windows

result:

Code
    KODICHECK INFO: Kodi Message: {"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Playlist.OnClear","params":{"data":{"playlistid":2},"sender":"xbmc"}}{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Playlist.OnAdd","params":{"data":{"item":{"file":"D:\\Eigene Bilder\\xxx2010\\2010-09-05 18.52.09.jpg","type":"picture"},"playlistid":2,"position":0},"sender":"xbmc"}}

stop and start hyperion during the picture is open:

Code
    KODICHECK INFO: Kodi Message: {"id":666,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":[{"playerid":2,"type":"picture"}]}
    KODICHECK INFO: switching to PHOTO mode

Kodi won´t output the id at all.
    May you able to create as workaround a OR solution which reacts on the first information pattern?

This is VERY annoying during color calibraiton.

• tried, sadly still the same.
    I think we need this code at the same tier as the if from "id" but just for pictures
    If i understand this -slowly- right?

because it still just activate it, if the id was given before?

hm we need to use this message to start the picture grabbing without the id.
    (which should be used! but won´t be send at all)

Code
    {"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Playlist.OnAdd","params":{"data":{"item":{"file":"smb://NAS/System/Farbkalibrierung  Weiᅢ゚-Gamma Hyperion Bilder/Farbbilder/magenta_FF00FF.png","type":"picture"},"playlistid":2,"position":0},"sender":"xbmc"}}

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!