strange problem with HyperCon

• hi I still have a problem with Hypercon..

my old problem is here, so I decide to refollow the instruction from the beginning

when I click start, the program stop working (it lag) and continue for ever laging..

Config

Setting

Setup *I'll add the picture later*

OpenELEC 7.0.1
    Kodi 16.1
    I test the leds using my PC motherboard and ALL working
    I also, test the SPI using Rasbian and shows the same input in the documents

so what I'm missing?

• Pardon me I'm curious as to how you tested the leds "using my PC motherboard and ALL working", How did you power the leds and what did you use to send the timed data signal to the leds to test functionality?

Lot's of good posts on the forum describing the same issues, and suggested fixes. {One resent post here.}

• Pardon me I'm curious as to how you tested the leds "using my PC motherboard and ALL working", How did you power the leds and what did you use to send the timed data signal to the leds to test functionality?

Lot's of good posts on the forum describing the same issues, and suggested fixes. {One resent post here.}

https://rog.asus.com/wp-conten…o_Alpha_RGB-headers-A.jpg
    or if you dont have those connector, just connect it to any GND and V in the board and ALL will light.

• OK curiosity has me again.

You posted your config. And within the config I see you are using a apa102 led strip. Or a least that's what you have Hyperion configured for. I that the led strip you are using?

I took a closer look at your motherboard with the rgb controller. The controller is for 12 volt non-addressable RGB led strips. You may have damaged the apa102 led strip. (if that is the led strip you have.) The apa102 led strip is a 5 volt led strip, and usually do not tolerate over voltage very well.

• OK curiosity has me again.

You posted your config. And within the config I see you are using a apa102 led strip. Or a least that's what you have Hyperion configured for. I that the led strip you are using?

I took a closer look at your motherboard with the rgb controller. The controller is for 12 volt non-addressable RGB led strips. You may have damaged the apa102 led strip. (if that is the led strip you have.) The apa102 led strip is a 5 volt led strip, and usually do not tolerate over voltage very well.

Yes, I follow the same instruction here: https://hyperion-project.org/t…mbilight-no-soldering.77/

--

I don't think I damage it because before I test It, it gives the same problem, and if its damaged it should not work at all since it's a case of electricity

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!