Issues with LEDs displaying correctly

• [COLOR=rgb(39, 42, 52)]So I've been building my own RPI3 Ambilight setup using OSMC with Hyperion and WS2081 LEDs however I came upon a hiccup once I set it all up. When plugging the LED into the Raspberry Pi, I get an output that looks something like this: [MEDIA=imgur]id=a%2FbDARX;type=album[/MEDIA]
    Some of the lights are powered (however they don't function as per Hyperion), some of them are half powered and some are off. I tested all the LEDs beforehand using an Arduino and all of them are functioning correctly, so it's likely something to do with my setup.
    I'm powering it all using a 5V power supply wired using a stripped PC power cable. Not sure if that could be the issue.
    I was wondering if anybody had advice regarding possible steps of troubleshooting steps I could look into, rather than just pulling the whole thing down and resoldering all the connectors.
    Thanks, guys.[/COLOR]

• hey! i found one good article for solve your problem of The Raspberry Pi 3 is the best microcomputers, because it gives an impressive speed with the good value in a small form factor. It is also accomplished and reliable so it will be used for numerous kind of projects such as making a cat feeder to local FM Radio Transmitter. However, You may use Raspberry Pi 3 with Kodi.

• hey! i found one good article for solve your problem of The Raspberry Pi 3 is the best microcomputers, because it gives an impressive speed with the good value in a small form factor. It is also accomplished and reliable so it will be used for numerous kind of projects such as making a cat feeder to local FM Radio Transmitter. However, You may use Raspberry Pi 3 with Kodi.

I am not sure what you are trying to get at. OP is already running OSMC, which is an OS specifically built for kodi as mediacenter.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!