Beiträge von Hoe

I took delivery of another Pi4 today, tried it on Raspbian and no issues so IDK that's fine this Pi2 can stick to just doing PiHole.

Installing Plasma Big Screen on Pi4 now with Hyperion, RetroPie, Kodi etc. be interested to see how the Pi compares with my Vero 4k box!

Ok so the only issue I have now is when the Pi reboots the lights stop working correctly, just the first few flash random colours.

I have found that changing the LED's to another type I.E. not WS281x clicking save, then saving them back as WS281x and adjusting maximum LED's back to 300 fixes it any ideas?!

Oh yes one really interesting point about this, I set Blue to be the Boot Up Colour and this works, briefly but that's the only time it ever acts correctly?!

Hey guys,

I have a Pi B running the latest version of Hyperion-NG and a set of WS2812B's which I am powering with a 500W CPU Power Supply (for now).

I have the Pi Setup using GPIO18 and Common Ground with LEDs & PSU.

I have only 5m of LED's but 300 on that line and they just don't obey, thing is I have done this before same hardware and got it working, I have copied the settings (from Hyperion webpage, otherwise fresh install) from the first hardware but still for some reason the lights just do random s$£%!

The only difference between the setup working correctly and this one is the others running on a Pi 4.

I have tried setting static colour red, green or blue to all LED's which works on other setup but on mine the first LED is right then every other one is just random colour IDK WTF is going on?!

I have checked, double checked and triple checked the wiring, bullet connectors all around to ensure good connections but still no luck.

Information
    Hyperion status: On
    Platform: Raspberry Pi
    Controller type: ws281x
    Instance: GPIO18
    Ports (flat|proto): 19400 | 19445
    Your Hyperion version: 2.0.0-alpha.9
    Watched version branch: Stable
    Latest Hyperion version: 2.0.0-alpha.9

I have a common earth, it's only a short run and the software appears to be running correctly just the lights don't respond?!

5V Correctly serving light, not dimming wired from both ends (except data wired from one).

Any advise?!

Thanks