Beiträge von Filipe

Just one question about this settings, why lower FPS?

I have a little lag, this meaning that the colors dont follow the image immediately.

For me, what worked was using the same power source for the Pi and the led strip (common ground) as its explained in this topic. Hope you can solve your problem!

I have my setup like this:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I would also guess it's a grounding issue. You need to bring a wire from the ground on the PSU to a ground pin on the pi.

The biggest difference is that i dont use the same power source for the pi and the led strip.

I dont remember to see an option to set the capture device as camera, i hope i missed that ahaha will check it later today!

Thanks for your kind responses!

Hi everyone,

Is my first post here. I installed today Hyperion but I have some issues.

Issue One: every 10 sec a white flash happens.

Issue two: image disappears but sound continues.

What could this be?

The capture card is powered by the pi, the LEDs and the pi have separated power sources.

I didn't cut the strip yet, but i am only using 160 LEDs.

I Will leave here a video: https://photos.app.goo.gl/5pSKQ7EGZdjqedgU9

Thanks on advance!

EDIT: I am using a 5V 10A power supply to power up the LEDs, and a regular phone charger for the Pi, the capture card as i said previously is powered by the pi.

It's a Ws2812b RGB ECO 5 meter 60 led/meter strip, but i am only using 160 LEDs in the Hyperion configuration (didn't cut it yet) and its connected to GPIO 18.
    I am using Hyerbian on a Raspberry Pi 3 b+