Beiträge von Ravenblight

Hello again @Lord-Grey, yesterday , was first time since I've bought hue set when whole hyperion setup worked as intentended. I've disabled all signal detection options cec, black etc. Wrote home assistant automation, for detecting tv off event, and then disable amplituner otput and turn off hyperion lights. Works almost perfect (some issues with apa 102flicker and gap).

So according to issue 1059, I should change code to include switchOnBlack condition in if, recompile and manually reinstall hyperion, then switch to normal api disable switchOnBlack from ui, save, then switch back to entertainment api ?
    If so point me in witch file is this if, I've searched this in git but failed.

Hey @Lord-Grey This is full debug log (also hue log enabled) I've did factory reset of bridge, and apa102 instance works, also did test it with yeelight bulb and those two work.

Looks like hue entertainment api error, when i enable this option with generated key and user hue lamps stop working, when i switched back to standard connection log shows:

Code
    021-02-16T15:52:56.171Z [hyperiond LEDDEVICE] (DEBUG) (LedDevicePhilipsHue.cpp:392:log()) Error Type                    : 2
    2021-02-16T15:52:56.171Z [hyperiond LEDDEVICE] (DEBUG) (LedDevicePhilipsHue.cpp:392:log()) Error Address                 : /lights/2/state
    2021-02-16T15:52:56.171Z [hyperiond LEDDEVICE] (DEBUG) (LedDevicePhilipsHue.cpp:392:log()) Error Address Description     : body contains invalid json
    2021-02-16T15:52:56.171Z [hyperiond LEDDEVICE] (ERROR) Device disabled, device 'philipshue' signals error: '(2) body contains invalid json, Resource:/lights/2/state'
    2021-02-16T15:52:56.172Z [hyperiond COMPONENTREG] (DEBUG) (ComponentRegister.cpp:36:setNewComponentState()) LED device: disabled
    2021-02-16T15:53:56.288Z [hyperiond SETTINGSMGR] (WARNING) Fixing json data!
    2021-02-16T15:53:56.328Z [hyperiond SETTINGSMGR] (WARNING) Config Fix: [root].device.rewriteTime: Removed property: rewriteTime
    2021-02-16T15:53:56.379Z [hyperiond WEBSOCKET] (DEBUG) (WebSocketClient.cpp:204:sendClose()) send close: 1000

I found time to sit to this today, and I've removed the second instance, cleared db file from .hyperion/db restarted hyperion.service. Then I've imported the apa102 config into the main instance and recreated it from the scratch hue instance (it was needed to recreate user key in hue entertainment api). Now its working I set up hassio integration again.
    @TPmodding hyperiond -debug returns for me:
    Unknown options: e, b.,
    actually only -version shows me the correct output.

I've played with settings, and still cannot figure it out. APA102 instance works fine, until I change something in hue. Hue lights are reacting to remote solid color, but when I re-enable usb grabber in remote, apa102 disables grabber, hue still no reaction. Debug log shows only informations no errors, warnings etc.

Hello,
    I mean the Networking Services section.
    My issue is, that when I enable, APA102 instance for USB Capture: (V4L2:/dev/video0) in the remote section, it will completely remove V4L2 from sources on the Hue instance. End vice versa.

this is a log fragment from this moment.
    Any of the instances alone works perfectly, sometimes they turn on together but I don't know why, I think that I've misunderstood the Network Services configuration.

Little update i've played with networking options, and disabled forwarder on one of instances, also disabled boblight server, and for now it's working as expected.
    It would be perfect if somebody could explain to me, what are the specific networking options of hyperion.ng.

Hello, there I have a problem with figuring out how to set up my configuration of two hardware devices on one RPi3(standard hyperbian alpha 9), my setup consists of APA102 and Philips Hue bridge with 2 bulbs. Using USB to HDMI grabber works perfectly on one of the selected instances no issues there but the problem is when I've tried to get them in sync when I turn USB grabber on one of the instances second immediately stops and vice versa. I'm sure that this configuration worked two or three times, but the next day failed to start. Please maybe someone will know what mistake I'm doing?