Beiträge von Brian_Honk

aktuell habe ich, auch noch das identische Systemverhalten wie Mokujin, meine anderen beide Produktivesn LE Systeme 9.1.501 & 9.2.5 laufen noch perfekt auf der alte Hyperion "Platfform".

Bastelte erst im wahren sinne des Wortes, mit dieser auf LE 9.95.1.

Erziehlte auch dies, das ich Effekte abspielen konnte aber der Grabber nicht so läuft wie bekannt.

Ergo auf einen neues mit LE und hänge dort auch an dem gleichen fehlerbild.

Mal schauen/hoffen ob es hierfür einen Fix geben wird.

Grüße

Hi,

actually my producive RPI4 with LE 9.2.6, and an local installes Hyperion is still working ( excluded 4k ).

Actually i try to use Hyperion on LE 9.95.1, an installaion of the official Hyperion Addon also, to initial the led start_swirl work fine. But the grabbing of the 75" isn´t working.

(all needed files ( *.json etc... ) are correctly integrated. If i manually restart the Hyperion Service the LED Swirl runs, but after this every led is (black/off)

Now i try to install Hyperion via the Java Hypercon, and get the issue :

ssh in: *******************************************************************************

ssh in: This script will install/update Hyperion Ambient Light

ssh in: Created by brindosch - hyperion-project.org - the official Hyperion source.

ssh in: *******************************************************************************

ssh in: ---> Critical Error: CPU information does not match any known releases -> abort

Is it possible for an affected admin or some one from the hyperion-project.org team with the needed access to "update" the install_hyperion.sh?

Actually located:

https://raw.githubusercontent.…r/bin/install_hyperion.sh

? needed additional Line: ?

#Check which RPi we are one (in case)

RPI_4=`grep -m1 -c BCM2711 /proc/cpuinfo`

Greets

Brian