Beiträge von Seven75271

So I just changed my set up and got rid of all my old stereo setup with Harmony remote and now have a Sonos Arc with Apple TV 4K on a Samsung tv. But after redoing my Hyperion set up I noticed I can not turn off my tv with my Apple TV 4K remote. When I go into settings on the Apple TV under settings/home theater control it says it does not detect anything . But if I remove my HDMI capture card it works ( Leadovo capture card 4K with loop out 60fps USB 2). Could it be the capture card? Want to be able to control my tv and Sonos with the Apple Remote. Thanks

Yes I have. I just did a fresh install of hyperion. Now all the lights are on but I am back to them not reacting to the picture. they don't change color. I don't know what I am doing wrong? its driving nuts.

So I had I Pi -0 and could not get LED's to react. The picture did show up threw the GUI. Now I did a fresh install of Hyperion and moved to a Pi-3 and picture come threw Hyperion with no problem but just the very first LED is on. and none of the other lights turn on?

OK has some trouble at first. But now I have power to my capture card and the video now shows up in the Hyperion GUI. But no lights match to the video playing. I even try turn it off in the GUI and the lights do not change they just stay on. I did replace the 3 HDMI cables and made sure they are all . I fell so close and have been working on this for 2 weeks. LED hardware Controller type ws281x LED count 114 RGB byte order RGB

WS2812B RGB LED Strip Light 30 Pixels/M Digital Programmable, Aclorol WS2812B Individually Addressable 16.4ft 150 5050 RGB SMD Pixels Dream Color Black PCB 5V

Power- SHNITPWR 5V Power Supply 5 Volt 10A 50W AC 100V ~ 240V to DC Power Adapter Converter Transformer 5.5x2.5mm Plug for WS2812B WS2811 LED Pixel Strip Light Controller Raspberry Pi

Capture Card- LEADNOVO Video HDMI Capture Card with Loop Out, 4K HD 1080P 60FPS USB 2.0 Capture Card

Pi -0 for controller

So I have everything installed. But there seams to be response when I try to change effects. I am Playing Plex on a AppleTV 4k threw a Yamaha receiver to the capture card. I have seen some people say you need a HDMI splitter but I just want use it with my plex movies. When I click on the LED Visualization the Less are not doing the same colors also no movies show up on the Visualiation. have a total of 114 LEDS being used .under hyperion remote. Source Selection USB capture is not a option

WS2812B RGB LED Strip Light 30 Pixels/M Digital Programmable, Aclorol WS2812B Individually Addressable 16.4ft 150 5050 RGB SMD Pixels Dream Color Black PCB 5V

Power- SHNITPWR 5V Power Supply 5 Volt 10A 50W AC 100V ~ 240V to DC Power Adapter Converter Transformer 5.5x2.5mm Plug for WS2812B WS2811 LED Pixel Strip Light Controller Raspberry Pi

Capture Card- LEADNOVO Video HDMI Capture Card with Loop Out, 4K HD 1080P 60FPS USB 2.0 Capture Card

Pi -0 for controller

So I have everything installed. But there seams to be response when I try to change effects. I am Playing Plex on a AppleTV 4k threw a Yamaha receiver to the capture card. I have seen some people say you need a HDMI splitter but I just want use it with my plex movies. When I click on the LED Visualization the Less are not doing the same colors also no movies show up on the Visualiation. have a total of 114 LEDS being used

Pi -0 for controller

So I can't figure out what I am doing wrong? The lights come on but not all of them. its almost like they flicker. Also when I go to the Hyperion GUI under remote Control/Explanation it will not let me set it to USB capture like they are able to do in all the youtube videos

LED's are Aclorol WS2812B 5V 5M 300 led using 39on the side 71 on the top total 220 LED's

Pi -0 for controller

If I use the GPIO pins on a Raspberry pi-0 do I need to ssh into it an do sudo systemctl disable --now hyperiond@pi sudo systemctl enable --now hyperiond@root? I ask because I was following DrZzs video. But I did just download the Hyperion image and burn it to the sd card instead of first putting pi-lite os on it.

So when I ssh I use pi@IPaddress. and yes I tried IP address:8090 in the browser. So when I ran sudo systemctl status hyperion I got "

Unit hyperion.service could not be found." originally it said it down loaded and unpacked successfully and told me to reboot and go to

192.168.7.168:8090 to finish set up. Also yes I was just going to use the pi0 for Hyperion. I just want to be able to control it threw home assistant