Beiträge von teal

Hi right, I have too set up the WLAN manually, I copied & pasted the file from the install page . I think that was the problem, I can now get onto the Hyperion web configuration page OK, so the next thing is to buy the LED's/capture box etc. Many thanks for the help.

teal. :thumbup:

Hi there, I have been trying to get the Hyperion software to work. I have down loaded the software from the link on this site, but the raspberry pi 3+ will not boot up, it gets as far as where it wants the HyperBrain login & the password. I do not know what they are. I can see the Raspberry pi is connected to my wireless router & using the IP address I could get into Hyperion config. on the net but now I cannot get in. I have tried two raspberry pi's, I have tried one new card & one old SD card, I'm burning the cards on my W10 PC but I still cannot get it to work. The two pictures are as far it will get when the SD card is placed in the Raspberry pi, once you have put some thing in the login & then hit the enter key you cannot put any thing in for the password . I must be doing something wrong but I cannot see what or where it is, I'm very new to all this so go easy on me please.

Many thanks.

teal.