Beiträge von Goose1451

Zitat

what works is a good quality splitter which has no problem with CEC/HDCP and EDID connected to MAIN HDMI out now no problems anymore, e-ARC i solved in a diffrent matter.

I think that's my issue. Asking the AVR to do something it wasn't made for. I have seen references in my docs that if two displays are connected that it will reduce both outputs to the lowest denominator.

I purchased this splitter, just waiting for it to arrive. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VP37KMB/

How did you work around ARC?

I'm troubleshooting stability issues where Hyperion will appear to stop working and I need to either restart the instances, wled, or pi itself. I'm not sure if this is an hdmi format issue or config issue. After multiple restarts and reboots, I can usually get things working, but the next time I turn the TV on, everything has to be rebooted again. I think this may be an issue with the way I have all the hardware connected, but not sure. Sometimes the live video display in Hyperion is not showing anything, which makes me think the capture card may be the culprit. But rebooting everything seems to fix the issue.

My setup...

Sources: PS5, Xbox 1 X, Apple TV 4k, all connected to AVR

AVR: Denon x3700h

TV: Samsung UN65KS8000

Capture Card: ZasLuke 4k USB 3.0

Hyperion: Raspberry Pi 4 B. 3 instances running.

LED: 3 @ NodeMCU ESP8266 with WLED. One behind TV, and two on separate crown moldings

I have Monitor1 on the AVR going to the TV, and Monitor2 going to the capture card. The raspberry pi is connected to my wifi AP via cable, and the NodeMCU's are on the same wifi from the AP the pi is connected to.

New to Hyperion, please let me know what other details I can provide that would help troubleshoot this.

Thanks!